Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Martini Monday=Terrible Tuesday

What do one, two, three martinis do to a working girl? Make a fun Monday night and a really crappy Tuesday morning. I am suffering the effects of a hangover and I forgot just how NOT fun they are.

It's been awhile since I've drank on a weeknight. In fact, I rarely drink on weekends lately. However, with a friend in town night, we decided to paint the town red. It all started out with just one drink and a bite to eat and ended....well, I can't remember how it ended.

Okay, I'm lying there. I wasn't that bad but I was definitely tipsy and I felt the effects this morning. I debated calling in sick (technically I was) but decided to tough it out. Not sure why - maybe to teach myself a lesson and not reward myself for my own stupidity.

Pink Panther, Strawberry Starburst, Flirtini, Cosmopolitan - they must be foreign for "You're going to feel really bad tomorrow." Oh so right you are!

No comments: