Monday, May 21, 2007

3 Things...

I interrupt this short story to bring you 3 Things...we will return to regular programming momentarily.

Yay! A meme.I was tagged by paleorange.blogspot.com

3 Things I am scared of:
1. Snakes (and I saw two over the weekend…AHHH!)
2. car accidents
3. getting cancer

3 People that Make me Laugh:
1. my fiance
2. Dwight from The Office (Jim too but he makes me melt first)
3. my nephews

3 Things I Love:
1. My fiane
2. my family
3. celebrity gossip

3 Things I Hate:
1. working full-time
2. know it alls
3. spinach

3 Things I Don’t Understand:
1. politics
2. how some people become famous and I can’t be
3. meaning of life

3 Things On My Desk:
1. lots and lots of paper
2. pictures
3. lotion

3 Things I am Doing Right Now:
1. this meme
2. listening to people talk
3. wishing I hadn’t already drank all of my soda

3 Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. travel the world
2. have it “all” – success, love, family
3. win the lottery

3 Things I Can Do:
1. write
2. pitch a softball
3. find good deals

3 Things I Can’t Do:
1. anything musical
2. stay awake at the movie theater
3. touch my toes with OR without bending my legs

3 Things You Should Listen To:
1. your voice mail
2. your mother
3. your boss

3 Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. weather forecasters
2. foul language
3. lies

3 Things I’d Like To Learn:
1. How to play the stock market
2. the secret of life
3. how to make a million dollars

3 Favorite Foods:
1. ice cream
2. potatoes
3. chicken

3 Shows I Watched As A Kid:
1. Saved by the Bell
2. The Little Mermaid
3. Boy Meets World

No comments: