Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Out Cold

And then he did the one thing that could make me melt. He pressed his lips to mine. It was a rough, forceful kiss at first and I did not reciprocate. But then it softened and his tongue slowly flicked in and out of my mouth and before I could control it my tongue entered his mouth.

His kiss softened. My tough exterior evaporated into thin air. Somehow he had pushed his way into the house and had me pressed up against the wall still exploring the depths of my mouth. It was the most intense, amazing kiss I had ever had. And this was a man I had kissed countless times before.

It was only a matter of minutes before he had peeled my clothes off. Goosebumps formed up my legs and on my arms. But I wasn’t cold. I was hotter than I had ever been in my life. My eyes closed and I arched for more. His lips explored down my neck and to my chest.

“What the fuck is going on here?”

I felt his soft lips pull away and I opened my eyes in time to see the awful orange tone of her fist coming straight to my nose. I saw red and gasped to breathe as I felt to the floor.

And then the lights went out.

3 comments:

Matt said...

hey! you tricked me into reading pron at work! evil evil evil

i hope miss orange kicks him in the sack. the kind of kick that does permanent damage... not quite infertility, but with nowhere near as many boys swimming in the pool anymore.

LITTLE MISS said...

wow...i think it's time for another post--

what happened after the lights went out?! (I don't like cliff hangers, fy, that's why i stopped watching soaps!)

; )

Matt said...

building more suspense? ;-)