Tuesday, September 13, 2005

True or False?

My horoscope for the month:

Myschievous mercury stirs up a new love interest for you this month. At first you think that you're not interested but you have to give him more of a chance than just one dinner date. He might just be that guy you've been waiting for.

My mom read me that last night. She thought it was just hilarious. Why she was reading my horoscope I don't know because we weren't born in the same month. She was like "See I told you that you should give him a chance."

I don't know that I 100 percent believe horoscopes most of the time, especially not daily ones but my monthly ones in magazines tend to be pretty close to right on what's happening in my life. So what if this is true? Should I really believe it? I did have a dinner date and thought that I wasn't interested so that was right on. Could he be the guy I've been waiting for?

I better check some other magazines to see what they have to say about my life this month. If all the stars point to yes, then I might just have to rethink my decision!! I'm a taurus so if you have a magazine for September with my horoscope in it by all means let me know what it says! I have to get my life figured out here.

1 comment:

Revee said...

I don't know how excited I am about this one though...