Monday, October 24, 2005

Graduation Jitters

I don't really know what to write about today. I don't have a whole lot to say. The weekend was good but no crazy stories thank god! Yesterday I went to the movies and saw "In Her Shoes" with Cameron Diaz. It was really great. Definitely a chick flick so leave the boys at home but I would strongly recommend seeing it.

I am trying to schedule my four hours I need for next semester. I have no idea what to take or when or how to take it. I could take online courses, night classes or regular classes and I don't know what to do. If I get the job I applied for I'll be living in another state so I definitely will have to do the online thing but I don't know yet because I just sent my resume off last week.

It's kind of scary because it's a real life job. Not a kid job. It's a grown-up job that I could do the rest of my life that pays a "salary" and not hourly. It's unbelievable. I could be in the workforce in only a few months. Scares the shit out of me.

My mom keeps talking about my graduation ceremony which also scares the crap out of me. First of all, I'm not the type that buys into gay stuff like graduation ceremonies and weddings. I think they are all a waste of money and time. That being said, my mom is convinced I will be attending my graduation ceremony, buying invitations and wearing a gown. I don't want to but whatever. I guess it's quite an accomplishment and I should graduate with honors if all goes well.

Well, that's my random jibberish for the day. I am really out there today so sorry for the babbling.

1 comment:

Just Me said...

The graduation and wedding is more for the parents then the kids so you'll just suck it up, it gives them something to brag about.