Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Cuz I Had a Bad Day

Because you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day
You had a bad day

Do you ever have those days where you feel like punching the first person to invade your space just a little too much? Those days where you're pissed off at the world for no apparent reason. Days where you can't seem to shake that nagging feeling that life sucks. Where the world is spinning too fast and you are moving too slow.

Well, I'm having one of those days. I woke up on what I would consider the "right" side of the bed. Hell, logistically it WAS the right side of the bed. Yet before I knew it my day had gone to ordinary to shitty for no apparent reason.

It could be that I actually had to do work at work. Or it could be that I didn't get to spend the day cuddling with my boyfriend. Or it could be that I'm freezing my ass off and no one else is even the slightest bit cold. Yeah none of them reasons seem to reason a crappy a** day. Yet, here I am pissed off.

I think it's winter. I hate winter. It's so darn cold that I can't even stand to go outside. Not to mention that my downstairs at my house is freezing too because the heat doesn't work right. Oh no, there's no problem, according to my rental management. Sure. It's perfectly normal for it to be 50 degrees downstairs and 85 upstairs. Nothing strange about that.

Yes, you could say I'm in a bad mood but to be honest, venting really does help. Hooray for reactivating my blog!

1 comment:

Matt said...

I blame the hangover.