Wednesday, August 08, 2007

The Hills, The Hills, The Hills!

Next Monday The Hills comes back to MTV and I for one can't wait. This is one of my favorite shows and Lauren Conrad is one of my favorite people that I don't know! I loved her on Laguna Beach and I loved her on season one and two of The Hills. I am looking forward to following her life in LA for another season.

My excitement for the season is being derailed by my utter disgust for Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag. They are the worst excuse for human beings I've ever seen. For non-Hills watchers, Heidi and Lauren used to be best friends until Spencer decided he wanted Heidi all to himself and brainwashed her to hate Lauren.

The latest in this terrible twosome if them attacking Lauren on the radio stations and on Spencer's Web site (which by the way doesn't even work he's so pathetic). It's one thing to say you don't like somebody but it's another to complete ream them by calling them rude, inappropriate names and making up lies (like the sex tape). I listened to their interview on the Ryan Secrest show and they sounded like immature junior high kids who had no life (which is true).

They went on and on about how Lauren was mean to them in US Weekly for SIX pages. But I read the US Weekly article and she was anything but mean. In usual politically correct style, Lauren commented politely that they weren't friends anymore and that too many things had happened. She did not call them names like a five-year-old. She did not make fun of them. She simply stated the facts.

Does anyone know how to contact MTV? I would really love to start a petition to get Heidi and Spencer of this season of The Hills! Please help...

3 comments:

Just Me said...

I am 100% with you on loving the Hills. And I so hate Spencer, I hated him on the show and I hate him in real life. And Heidi is stupid for being with him so she deserves him. It will be interesting to see how this season plays out Lauren -v- Heidi.

Can't wait!

Unknown said...

Hi

I was just wondering when r you going to continue with the story that you started in May?

Revee said...

Yea I'm glad someone else that reads my blog loves The Hills! Expect me to talk plenty about it this season!

Michelana, I'm sorry for ditching the story. I will finish it for you!