Thursday, March 29, 2007

Down but Not Out

It's Thursday and we all know what that means - it's almost the weekend!! I, for one, could not be any happier. It's been a long week to say the least. I've thought it was Friday all day but at least Friday is in sight. The week wasn't bad, just a little stressful. I had a big problem with one of my projects that led me to have a major freakout but luckily it was quickly handled and corrected. It was stressful but was a valuable experience in problem-solving.
 
I went bowling last night. I love all things sports related. I had the highest bowling score for the girls the first and last game but sucked it up in the middle. I tend to have an issue staying focused. However, since it was four couples and we combined couple scores we came in dead last each time. How does that work? My fiance was low scorer among the boys every game. He really doesn't suck though! He was just playing against some hella bowlers! One even brought his own ball and shoes. Now you know that is a seasoned bowler.
 
Plans for the weekend don't amount to much. Might be hitting up the future hubby's hometown. I wasn't excited at first - not that I don't like visiting his parents but sometimes I just like to stay at home and relax. Now I'm glad to be going because we can do wedding stuff, like talk to the tux shop and meet the preacher (if he is even doing my wedding - right now he hasn't confirmed!), talk to his parents about some issues and ideas. Wedding planning definitely keeps me busy!
 
Aside from that - not a whole lot to report except IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY...almost!

No comments: