Monday, March 19, 2007

Monday Fun Day

No I am not crazy – the headline is a joke. Monday is never a fun day. In fact, Monday is the worst day of the week. After sleeping in and lounging on the couch all weekend, my alarm rings at the crack of dawn for me to get up, get dressed up and head to work. As if that’s not bad enough, my Mondays are always full of meetings that packs my head full of useless crap.

I e-mail my friend on Monday mornings with the same first line. It’s Monday – only 4 more days until the weekend – let the countdown begin! It’s sad I know but it’s the only thing I have to look forward to. What really sucks is that we have to work 5 days a week and only get 2 days to relax. I could use just a little more R&R than that.

In case you were wondering which I’m sure you weren’t, my weekend was good. I went shopping which is one of my favorite activities. I bought the cutest dress for my rehearsal dinner. Now if I could just get the stupid rehearsal dinner planned – oh yeah and the rest of the wedding. No, I didn’t accomplish anything over the weekend. I am the queen of procrastination.

Hope everyone has a great week. Countdown with me…5…4…

1 comment:

Just Me said...

The countdown is definitly on. I think I could handle the work week a little better if I got a siesta. Wouldn't that be nice. Weekends are too short.