Friday, March 16, 2007

More wedding drama

TGIF!! Woohoo. I could not be more excited to spend the weekend relaxing and hanging with my favorite man. We don't have any exciting plans for St. Patty's Day but just spending time with him excites me enough! It's been a long week and I am very tired.

The wedding plans are still not moving along. We ran into some drama last night with the plans. My future hubby's family was none too happy that I am not having his little sis stand up with me. How they know this I'm not sure since I haven't told them anything about who I picked to be my bridesmaids. And furthermore, I considered having her stand up with me and my fiance didn't think it was necessary. His sister is a good 8 years younger than us so they were never really close growing up. She is going to be in our wedding but as a guest book attendant. Drama drama drama.

This added drama just pushes me one step forward to wanting to fly away and get married in some tropical destination, just the 2 of us where it will be drama free. We'll see if that happens.

Did I mention it's Friday??? Woohoo!

No comments: