Thursday, August 18, 2005

Life Without the Internet

How did we ever survive without the internet? I've been without it at home for about a month now and let me tell you - it sucks. I was getting by by using it at work or my boyfriend's house but now that work is over it's hard to live without it.

Earlier today I wanted to get my hair cut and I wanted to search the net for a hairstyle I liked and I couldn't because oops I don't have internet. So instead I had to cross my fingers, tell the woman what I wanted, and hope for the best. It turned out fine but I think I gave myself an ulcer worrying.

My friends email me and when I finally have time to check it it's only for a few minutes and not nearly enough time to email everybody back. Then I forget who I have emailed and haven't and then don't email anyone and people get mad. It's a lose lose situation.

So finally today I got internet. I am so ecstatic. I just want to stay and play on it all day long. Luckily though I'm not that big of a loser. I checked my email, my facebook, and most importantly - MY BLOG!! I feel sorry for people who are without internet today because I just don't know how they survived. Luckily I'm not longer one of them and my blogging will become much more consistent. So keep watchin for more!! :)

3 comments:

Fortune said...

Whoo whooo Veeba!!!!! Welcome back and "giddy gun hooooo".

As far as survival - I believe there were hairstyle books/magazines? From what I remember though - they all sucked and were cheezie pics of hairstyles that you wouldn't want to be caught in. (as for getting hair cut OMG I got my long locks chopped off right after my little bros wedding and I'm quite sad).

As for your blog, whooo whoo I'm looking forward to more posts from you. I enjoy reading the "bursts" of energy in them.

Now all we have to do PEOPLE IS GET Veeba addicted to posting pics and graphics and all that jazz to make it EVEN MORE fun to read.

Eh Veeb?

Steph said...

Good lord, I've been wondering where you have been hiding! I miss you!

Revee said...

I miss you both too. Happy to be back. I have plenty to write about from my hiatus!! Problem with me posting pics and stuff is I don't have a scanner at home! But I will do my best.