Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Tune into this

I am addicted to reality t.v. Laguna Beach, Real World, Bachelor, Apprentice, The Beauty & the Geek, Big Man on Campus, whatever - I don't care. I love it all. I plan my life around the TV Guide Channel. Monday night I was drinking with friends but when the clock struck nine I bolted to the television to catch a new Laguna Beach.

My addiction has gotton out of hand. I am now watching The 70s House. If you've seen it, you are laughing at me right now. It's horrible. A group of teens dress up and act like they're in the 70s and have to compete in challenges to be the most 70s. Do the hustle! It's stupid, it's lame, it's a must see for me.

I am also addicted to Soap Operas and soap opera like shoes. When people ask me which soaps I watch, their eyes get huge as I list off about every soap opera possible. I have one every hour from 11-3. They ask me why I don't tape them to watch after work. Maybe because I'd never have time to do anything else including watching reality t.v. One Tree Hill and The O.C. are among my other favorite shows. They too are very soap opera like.

I'm ashamed to say I'm a telelvision addict with my vices being reality t.v. and soap operas. I could watch all day every day and never get tired of them. So what is your crazy addiction? What show are you ashamed to say you watch? And what shows should I be watching?

12 comments:

Charlie Mc said...

In the summer I watch Yankee baseball and news. During the "regular" tv season I watch:

Survivor
The Apprentice
The Biggest Loser
Curb Your Enthusiasm (best show ever)
The Sopranos

That's about it, i am more a music guy than a TV guy....

Steph said...

I too, enjoy a little bit of reality. I mostly watch Laguna Beach and Real World. I also like CSI Vegas and any Law and Order SVU episodes. I don't watch a whole lotta TV, but when I do, I make time for those select few.

Oh! and any of the Forensic Files. Those are always good.

Revee said...

Okay Steph and Rachel, Kristin or LC? I'm LC all the way...Kristin's a real you know what.

Just Me said...

You totally have my addicitions! I'm not into the Apprentice and stuff like that, but MTV reality is a must see!
Oh so many addictions so little time!

Just Me said...

Stephen and LC all the way, he just looks at her so cute! Kristin is a you know what!

Revee said...

Sean let's hear what you think...kristin and steven or lc and steven? My boyfriend won't watch with me!

Steph said...

LC! LC! LC! All the way. I'm not afraid to say it... Kristin is a spoiled little valley girl biOtch!

Revee said...

You are so right Sean. Smarts from a boy..it's amazing. LC can do better than Stephen but I want her to get him first and then realize that and throw him to the curve! I haven't noticed Kristin gaining weight but now I'll be checking. I hate her.

Fortune said...

Addicted to TV Reality!!!!!

OMG!!!!!

K - to tired to comment....

Yes - I'M BACK!!!!!!

huggers....

And ... *ahem* we really really have to try to get you to watch something else...cause IT'S NOT REALITY... ha ha ha

Huggers girlie!

Neel said...

Dont feel bad about your tv addiction. Just try and get some sunlight during these months, sun is really good for you.

Revee said...

Sean - WHAT??? Lindsay Lohan?? Are you serious? Why have I not heard this?? Give me the scoop!

Revee said...

Oh yea and Talan is seriously hot but Jason is a total stud. What is he doing with Jessica. She's not cute and she's boring.