Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Summer Days Drifting Away...

Now that school's begun and summer is becoming a distant memory it got me thinking about the things I am going to miss most about the summer. Here they are
1) Swimming
2) Boating on the lake
3) The warm weather
4) Baseball games with $1 beers
5) No school
6) No homework
7) Freedom
8) Clubbing whatever night of the week I want - Tuesday hangovers kind of suck when you have class!
9) Outside bars that aren't fun when the weather turns cold
10) My tan - as pale as it might be it can only go downhill from here!

I could probably come up with more but those are the most important ones. But don't get me wrong there are definitely things I'm looking forward to too...
1) Football Games
2) Tailgating at football games - getting drunk at 10 a.m. is awesome!!
3) Not having to work 40 hours a week
4) Wearing my jeans again
5) Not having to shave my legs every day!
6) Sleeping in!!
7) Holidays - Labor Day being the closest!!

And to top it all off I am newly single so the fun is just beginning!!

Wow as much as I'm going to miss about summer I am really looking forward to fall and getting a little crazy!! Bring it on!

2 comments:

Steph said...

you just depressed me. ;-(

i will just have to go back and look at that gorgeous picture I just posted on my blog!! Ahhhhhhhh Calgon, take me away.....

Revee said...

sorry steph but winter really sucks...im going to miss summer!