Monday, August 22, 2005

You Know It's Good When...

I had a party Friday night. Not a good idea I realize now. Parties at other people's houses are a blast. At your own though - not so much. The actual party is great and no need to find a sober drive cuz you're already home but then there's the morning after. The horrible stinge of beer and cigarettes and a little vomit thrown in at really good parties. The broken glass, smashed cans, cigarette butts thrown everywhere. The puke in the trash can, toilet, sink, floor, yard, the list goes on. And on top of it all you have a killer hangover to deal with while tryin to clean up from this killer shindig.

Here are the top ways to know your party is kicking ass
1) There are video cameras everywhere
2) There are tits and ass everywhere and guys flocking to the t-n-a.
3) Tequila shots aren't just taken as regular shots - they become BODY shots!
4) You hear the sound of broken beer bottles everywhere.
5) The keg is tapped or the beer is running low.
6) The trash can is overflowing as is the yard, table, etc.
7) You see people puking everywhere - the bathroom, the sink, the yard, the floor.
8) People tell you you're slurring your words
9) Finally - people aren't leavin - they're hookin up!

Yes, all of these things happened at my party so I'm thinkin it must have been a pretty good time had by all including myself!! What are some other good signs the party is good?

7 comments:

Steph said...

um, Veeba, can I PLEASE see pics of these body shots?!?!!!

Unknown said...

i loved parties at other people houses, too... at my house it just pretty much sucked. in between trying to keep a solid buzz, i would have to patrol the grounds for high school kids that would crash the party, idiot football players that would climb on my roof and any other illegal activity that i could be held accountable for because it was my house! when you do the math, it's really not worth hosting your own party.

Revee said...

Do u think KFC's still open sean??

Fortune said...

Sign when the party is good....

Cops show up to say turn down the music...

Music gets turned back up when they leave - but two cops return for drinks and T-N-A after their shift...

Neel said...

Wow, I need to come to your house. When is the next one?

Fortune said...

Yea....

When is the next one?

I wanna come...

Revee said...

I'm not real sure there will be a next one. We got new alcohol laws here that kind of scare me off!!