Saturday, July 02, 2005

4th of July Hooplah!

Hey everybody. It's that time of the year again..time for fun in the sun, fireworks, and booze. I am headed to the Lake tomorrow for some boating with my family and my boyfriend. I'm looking forward to a chance to work on my tan. After boating it's time for my friends' annual 4th of July kegger. Last year I did a keg stand and got dropped on my head. Don't remember much after that! Hopefully this year I can stay off my head. But since the weekend is going to be filled with fun and festivities I won't post again until Monday.

For celebrity news...(if you're like me you can't go all weekend without it!) Brangelina were seen together with Angelina's son at her estate all together. Rumors are also speculating that Angelina might have a bun in the oven although that rumor has been denied by both her and Brad's reps. Hopefully come Tuesday we will have some juicy photos of their holiday weekend. The rumor mill is also spinning that TomKat might come back from the holiday weekend as Mr. and Mrs. Cruise. Can't wait to find out if that's one true. On another note, I saw Cruise's War of the Worlds last night even though I promised myself I wouldn't. Not bad I guess. Didn't think much of the ending though. My advice is to wait for it to come out on DVD. That Dakota Fanning though is a fabulous actress. Amazing for as young as she is. Well, time for a shopping trip so I'm going to have to sign off. I promise to post on Tuesday. Until then, tata!

No comments: