Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Carrie Bradshaw Prodigy


Don't you hate when you actually have to work while you're at work? It's the worst. It really delays my blogging. Sorry for not posting yet today. My boss actually had the nerve to make me work. Whatever. I finally found a few free minutes to do an entry, much to the nagging of my best friend! Here ya go girl!

Yesterday I gave the address of my blog to my friend who went and checked it out. Her comment was "I loved it. You're the next Carrie!" This gave me a great (or what I think is a great) idea. Even though she's not a real person, I love the idea of Carrie Bradshaw (from Sex and the City). And more importantly, I love Carrie Bradshaw's column (or fake column since it doesn't really exist). It is insightful about life, especially the single girl's life and very much the same stuff I think up on a daily basis. What if I turned my blog into a Carrie Bradshaw type column. BRILLIANT I say!

What do you think of this idea? For those of you who actually watch Sex and the City, would you like to read a real life Sex and the City blog or would you rather me stick to my normal ramblings? Don't worry though...I'm sure as scatterbrained as I am the ramblings won't completely disappear.

So starting tomorrow (not today because I actually have to work) check back to read my very first Carrie Bradshaw-style column. Hey and if you have any good ideas for a name, give me a shout out! Thanks and tune in tomorrow.

8 comments:

Revee said...

Very true. Unfortunately I could though..i do have that experience.

jlb said...

I have always wished I could read Carrie's column. I loved her character and always wished there was a real Carrie and Mr. Big.

Johnny Menace said...

I'm just going to add a little ying to this yang and say this is a horrible idea.

Anonymous said...

This is a bad idea, stick to the hollywood updates and funny stories. Carrie Bradshaw has been done. There is a reason she is not on TV anymore.

Revee said...

Seems we have mixed reactions. I decided that I wouldnt be satisfied with just a column every day nor would I have enough to talk about. I think I'll make it maybe a once a week thing.Oh, don't worry cope, i will never forget the celeb world. It's on my to do list for tomorrow. Johnny, you are the most negative person ever but I appreciate your honesty.

Johnny Menace said...

I agree with you i have no idea when it comes to Carrie columns. Just throwing that comment in there to balance it out a little. Seemed like the right thing to do. But trust me there is no facts or reasoning to back up that statement. And thanks for the compliment veeb.

Johnny Menace said...

and please call me Mr. Menace. I barely know you.

Revee said...

Okay Mr. Menace. Please call me Miss. Veeba. :) I love your nasty humor. It keeps my feet on the ground and my bitchiness up.