Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Work without Blogging

If you read Life With Allie and know that we work together, you already know what I'm about to tell you. Our office is in trouble for internet usage. A random check of employees in our office showed that we had over 20,000 hits to websites in less than 3 hours. Seems unreal. Luckily I was out of the office the day the check was conducted so can't be in any trouble.

The bad news, however, is that work will not be conducting random checks of people's computers to see if they are using the internet. This sucks because not only does it mean that I won't be blogging as often it also means I won't have jack shit to do at work. If they can't find work for me to do, at least let me use the internet. I can't twiddle my thumbs for 8 hours.

For all of you who are sad right now, don't be. This isn't the end of my blogging. Not in a million years. I am not scared of a little trouble. I am only an intern. I have only 12 days of work left. What's the worst that can happen? I get fired. Oh well. Then I can lay by the pool the rest of the summer. Awesome.

I just wanted to let all of my faithful fans out there know that the posts will be fewer. I won't post 15 times a day anymore, but don't worry - you can still count on at least 1-2! I am such a rebel. If the blogging ends, then you know that I'm caught and locked in the internet abuser prison. Oh no!

3 comments:

Just Me said...

i still want to know what the turtle is!

Revee said...

Go into the archives! I wrote a whole entry about it! But if you need a quick explanation I can give you that too!

Steph said...

LOL, you are so funny. But I iwll miss your blogging. Ya know, what you could do is just type up this stuff in Word, then copy and paste into Blogger so this way you are not on it for a long amount of time. Be sure to read my blog today though and tell me your thoughts....