Thursday, July 07, 2005

Crazy little tidbits

Because I am feeling especially random and most of all bored today, I am going to share things you never needed to know about moi. I'll add to it gradually in the future until I finally reach 100. Here's the first 10:
1) I'm a drama queen
2) I only eat white food: potatoes, chicken, ice cream, bread
3) I'm a girl and oh my god - I fart.
4) I fart more often than my boyfriend.
5) Sometimes when I laugh really hard, I pee my pants
6) I lie
7) I'm a total mama's girl. If I don't talk to her at least twice a day, I'm lost.
8) I'm a hypochondriac except I realy have weird things wrong with me.
9) My imagination runs wild.
10) I'm scared of the dark.

If you wanna know more, you gotta tune in tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What?!? You fart? Gross!

the frou fr0u one said...

am loving this 10 things bout u.
u shld continue the next ten