Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Celebrity Scoop is Poop today

I am really going through gossip withdrawl. All my favorite gossip websites aren't being updated until next week so I've found myself browsing to try to make new ones. The gossip is few and far between but I won't leave my fellow nosy friends hanging. Here it is:
  • Angelina Jolie adopted an almost one-year old little girl from Ethiopia who was orphaned because of AIDS.
  • Lil' Kim got 1 year and 1 day as well as $50,000 in fines for lying to a federal grand jury to protect friends involved in the 2001 gun fight outside of a Manhattan radio station.
  • Surprise, surprise...Lance Armstrong took the lead in the Tour de France. By the way, whoever was spreading the rumor about trouble in paradise between Armstrong and Sheryl Crow were full of crap. They are happy as ever.

Sorry to disappoint that's all the hard hitting gossip I have for today. But tune in tomorrow because something's gotta happen soon!

No comments: