Friday, July 08, 2005

A sad day for the Pants Peers Club

I almost cried today. We will either be losing the president or treasurer of the Pants Peer Club. Our friends Bryan and Penny broke up last night (tear tear). I was shocked when my boyfriend called and told me because we were just with them last night and they seemed fine. In fact they just came back from vacation with his family to Las Vegas. It sucks because they are are favorite couple to hang out with and creates a dilemma with them seperated especially since next year I'll be living with her and my boyfriend will be living with Bryan. So tonight my boyfriend wants us to go out with Bryan and cheer him up and I want to go out with Penny and cheer her up. So who do we hang out with? Good question. They are both are friends.

But in more pressing matters..could this be the end of the Pants Peers Club? How can it continue without the founder of the club, the original pants peer? Don't laugh, this is a serious matter.

My neighbor leaves his work boots sitting outside his door every night for work in the morning. Well, if you read my blog from this morning, you know that I was incredibly intoxicated last night. So I thought it would be really funny to hide his boots. So I threw it in the corner of the deck where he couldn't see it. Apparently he didn't find it as funny at 6 a.m. this morning when he came pounding on my door looking for it. In fact I didn't find it quite as funny either as he dragged my hungover ass out of bed. Sorry Z!

No comments: