Thursday, July 07, 2005

If peeing you're pants is cool, I'm Miles Davis!

As I was writing my 10 things about me, I remembered a really funny spring break story that I have to share. Mmy boy and his friends are gonna kill me but here goes anyways! My friends and I went to the Bahamas for Spring Break this year. It was me, my boyfriend, his roommate, and his girlfriend all crammed in a small, crappy hotel room.

Well, no Spring Break is complete without a booze cruise so me and my friends signed up and went - all you can drink and eat as you go on a night cruise on the ocean. Well, we can drink a lot and so can my friend, lets call him Bryan. So Bryan just gets wasted and him and his girlfriend go home and pass out after the booze cruise.

Since our hotel room only had one bed, we had an air mattress and each couple took turns sleeping on each. It was me and my boyfriend's turn for the bed. Well, we went out for awhile before finally turning in for the night. We get back to the hotel room and his girlfriend, we'll call her Penny, is in the bed asleep while Bryan is on the air mattress. So my boyfriend and I climb into bed with Penny and pass out.

The next morning we wake up and the bed is a little cozier as Bryan has climbed into bed with us butt naked. "Why are you naked?" my boyfriend asks. Well, Bryan makes a funny face and realizing there's no way to hide it says "I guess we'll all sleep in the bed tonight because I peed on the air mattress." We all die laughing that he is 21 and has peed the bed. Okay, I admit alcohol was involved but still...So we all spend the rest of the week heckling him and making fun of him especially my boyfriend and I. Not a good idea cuz karma's a bitch.

So the trip home was a long one and we were all tired. We had to drive 20 hours from Florida in a van. My boyfriend was sleeping in the back when we decided to pull up to a McDonald's and eat breakfast. We ask him if he wants to get out and yea yea he does. "Let's eat inside," he says. Then we get there and he's decided he doesn't want anything and he'll wait in the van.

So we go in order and decide to take in on the road and head back to the van. We get to the van and my boyfriend is out of the van getting new clothes out of his bag? I ask him what he's doing and he says "I'm getting a fresh start on the day." So then me and my boyfriend pile in the van while the other couple waits outside for him to change. I ask him what hes doing and why he's changing. Finally he admits "I peed my pants." Now I am laughing my ass off. I tell the other two, they are laughing their ass off. Two 21 year old boys have peed their pants. One while drunk, one while not. Now I'M laughing so hard that I'VE peed MY pants.

Our of the 4 of us only one didn't pee their pants on spring break but one month later on her 21st birthday she joined our "pants peer club" with a great big pee spot on her pants! Wow, karma really is a bitch. The lesson to take from this: Don't make fun of people who pee their pants or you'll pee yours too!

No comments: