Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Who I am...

Isn't it funny how quizzes all over the internet try to tell you who you are or what you are or what you should by just answering a few questions. If I can't figure it out with every action and thought in my head than how can a stupid little quiz do it? So in order to get to know myself better, here are the answers to the quizzes:
  • What's your ideal career: Artistic, job options - actor, art teacher, book editor, clothes designer, comedian (man you're right i'm hilarious), composer, dancer (i can't carry a beat but this sounds like a great one), DJ, graphic designer, musician (i might have JLo's ass but not her voice).
  • Who were you in a past life: I was a redheaded belly dancer (i do have reddish hair) that lived in Peru that died of the plague (that must have sucked).
  • What kind of coffee are you: Espresso - At your best, you are: straight shooting, ambitious, and energetic (don't really feel like that now) At your worst, you are: anxious and high strung. You drink coffee when: anytime you're not sleeping. Your caffeine addiction level: high (so true but news flash I HATE COFFEE!)
  • What's your summer anthem: Beverly Hills by Weezer. Where I come from isn't all that great/My automobile is a piece of crap/My fashion sense is a little whack/And my friends are just as screwy as me (never heard this song but it fits oddly enough).
  • Who's your daddy: Dick Cheney. I call him daddy-o. (and all these years i thought my dad's name was bob).
  • What age do you act: 18 (okay so this is probably true, i'm a little immature) You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. (i do do this)\
  • How do people see you: Slow and steady (that's not what my man says!) Your friends see you as painstaking and fussy. They see you as very cautious, extremely careful, a slow and steady plodder.It'd really surprise them if you ever did something impulsively or on the spur of the moment.They expect you to examine everything carefully from every angle and then usually decide against it. (is this true about me friends?)

Geez thank goodness I took those tests. Now I don't have to wonder the world a lost soul. Dick Cheney is my dad so I'm totally loaded with all those years of back child support. Way to go mom! I can bellydance. I'm going to be the next JLo. I just took 3 years off of my life (shit i'm not of drinking age anymore). Wow, I know myself so much better. Go to blogthings.com if you want to know yourself better.

3 comments:

Johnny Menace said...

i don't know anyone who is slow and steady that shoots expressos.

Revee said...

Good point. I know for one i wouldn't be study if I shot espressos. Glad I could keep you busy allie. Pretty cool huh.

BadGod said...

Aren't those tests just freakin' fun? Why? Oh why? I am that pissed I have no name in Japanese.