Friday, July 01, 2005

This could be the beginning of a beautiful thing...

So yesterday I was browsing the web and started wandering into people's blog to read them. Reading people's rants and raves, thoughts and desires inspired me to enter the world wide web of blogs. So here it is my first entry as a blogger. I want my blog to be a place where I can voice my frustrations as well as my excitement. I also want it to be a place where I can rant and rave about what's going on in the world today - especially the celebrity world. I think that myself alone keeps the hits on the celebrity gossip websites so high that they can stay in business. So if anyone is actually reading what I'm writing, you're going to have to put up with my moody tendencies and my celebrity obsession. So let's get started...

Well, it's Friday and not just any ordinary Friday - the Friday before the 4 th of July - which signifies a 3-day weekend of fun in the sun and maybe a little fun in the bar as well. Yes, I am a party girl. No, I don't drink every night but yes I do tend to anty up the bar fairly frequently. Hey, I just turned 21! What do you expect!?! So since it's Friday I am in an excellent mood and have nothing to rant or rave about. So on the the celebrity scoop...

Bennifer got married. It's about time. And finally their tight-lipped publicists confirmed what we've all known for some time now - they're expecting. Rumor has it that it will be a baby girl. On other marriage news, Bo Bice from American Idol married his long-time girlfriend. His single "Inside Your Heaven" also took Carrie Underwood's spot on the chart at #1. That's all I have for now..come back next time for more celebrity scoop.

3 comments:

MOM IS NUTZ said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!! Nice site..I'll blogroll you later...visit mine sometime!

Her Daddy's Eyes said...

Welcome to the blogging world!
~Eyes

Pookie65 said...

I'm also a new blogger. Welcome to this insane new world.